jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011


I will share information about myself with my classmates and people from the world and also use this blog to practice writing and reading skills.

My name’s Carlos Romero. I’m from Maracaibo. I’m 18 years old and I study engineering at
URBE. I’m in 5th trimester and my favorite subject is
programming.
 


What I like: I love dancing, surfing on internet, singing, I like to spend
a lot of time with my girlfriend. I’m a sportive person. I would like to learn Italian.
                                                                                                            

What I hate: vegetables, getting up early on weekends, washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking and shallow people.
I would like to graduate and be a good engineer and of course find a well-paid job and have better life.

About English
I think it's something we should all know. For example about my career most of the programs and content are in that language so because of that and because I would like to travel and work, if it’s possible, in another country I should dominate it.
I practice it singing songs in English and reading lyrics, sometimes I talk to my girlfriend, too.

Well, I say goodbye
& ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario